أحكام و شروط
- 1. Definitions
In addition to terms defined elsewhere in this Agreement, the following definitions apply throughout this Agreement, unless the contrary intention appears:
means the person, agency or company responsible for operating or managing the boat services.
means a visitor of the Platforms or a customer of the Boat Operator.
means the website(s), apps, tools, platforms or other devices of fishfishme.com on which the Service is made available.
means the online fishing trip reservation system of fishfishme.com through which Boat Operators can make their fishing trip services available for reservation, and through which Customers can make reservations with such Boat Operators.
- 2. Scope of services
Through the website we (fishfishme.com) provide an online platform through which Boat Operators can advertise their fishing trips for booking, and through which visitors to the website can make such a booking. By making a booking through fishfishme.com, Customers enter into a direct (legally binding) contractual relationship with the Boat Operator for which the Customer booking. From the point at which Customer has made the booking, we act solely as an intermediary between the Customer and the Boat Operator, transmitting the details of the Customer booking to the relevant Boat Operator and sending the Customer a confirmation email for, and on behalf of the Boat Operator.
When rendering our services, the information that we disclose is based on the information provided to us by the Boat Operator. As such, the Boat Operators are given access to an extranet through which they are fully responsible for updating all rates and other information which is displayed on our website. Although we will use reasonable skill and care in performing our services we will not verify if, and cannot guarantee that, all information is accurate, complete or correct, nor can we be held responsible for any errors (including manifest and typographical errors), any interruptions (whether due to any (temporary and/or partial) breakdown, repair, upgrade or maintenance of our website or otherwise), inaccurate, misleading or untrue information or non-delivery of information. Each Boat Operator remains responsible at all times for the accuracy, completeness and correctness of the (descriptive) information (including the rates and availability) displayed on our website.
Our services are made available for personal and non-commercial use only. Therefore, you are not allowed to re-sell, deep-link, use, copy, monitor (e.g. spider, scrape), display, download or reproduce any content or information, software, products or services available on our website for any commercial or competitive activity or purpose.
- 3. Booking Process
The booking of a fishing trip is only considered booked if all of the following steps are completed:
- Specify date and number of passengers
- Choose Boat Operator and package
- Make booking request
- Make deposit payment (deposit amount is specified by the boat owner)
- Confirm Booking
- Confirm receipt of deposit payment
- Send booking request to Boat Operator
- Send booking confirmation email to customer and Boat Operator
When a Customer makes a booking, fishfishme puts the transaction on hold until the Boat Operator confirms the fishing trip. Boat Operators will receive email alerts for booking requests. The Boat Operator is required to reply to the fishing trip requests within 24hrs. The Boat Operator either confirms the booking or suggests other dates if the requested booking date is not available.
- 4. Obligations
The booking will create obligations for both parties:
- The Customer must show-up at the precise time and location specified in the confirmation email or as pre-agreed with the Boat Operator. Any delay will not be offset by the Boat Operator.
- Boat Operator must show-up at the precise time and location specified in the confirmation email or as pre-agreed with the customer. Any delay will be offset by the Boat Operator.
- The Boat Operator should deliver all of the services outlined in the relevant package.
- 5. Payment method
The payment method is as the following:
- Customer makes the booking and pay the deposit payment online.
- Boat operator confirms the booking in less than 24hrs.
- Customer receives a booking confirmation with all trip details via email.
- 6. Cancelation
- The Cancelation Policy is specified by the Boat Operator and it's different from one boat owner to the other.
- Most Boat Operators will have a full refund policy for cancellation requests made 4 days prior to the booked trip date.
- In case the customer wants to cancel or modify the booking then they should send an cancellation request email to [email protected] referring to their booking or booking code.
- The Boat Operator has the ultimate responsibility for the safety of the crew and the people onboard the boat. In the event that the trip is no longer safe due to adverse weather conditions (or because of any other reason), the Boat Operator has the right to cancel the whole trip (before or after departure). Fishfishme.com will contact the Customer in case of any cancellation or rescheduling made by the Boat Operator.
- If the fishing trip is canceled due to adverse weather conditions, the Customer has the choice to either reschedule the trip or get a full refund. Fishfishme is not responsible for any other expenses incurred by the Customer in order to make the fishing trip possible, such as accommodation, transportation, insurance, etc.
- 7. Safety
The Boat Operator is fully responsible of the safety of the passengers and crew. The Boat Operator has the power to cancel the trip at any time.
Fishfishme is not responsible for any accidents or damages before, after or during a fishing trip. From the point at which a Customer makes the reservation, we act solely as an intermediary between the Customer and the Boat Operator, transmitting the details of the Customer booking to the relevant Boat Operator and sending the Customer a confirmation email for, and on behalf of the Boat Operator.