Marbella Resort, Sharjah (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
Show more infoShow less info
Name: Ocean Adventures
Engine: Twin Yamaha 200hp 4 stroke
Sea adventure without getting wet? How about a fishing trip without the bait and reel but still able hook-in the catch? You can get the chance to experience both aboard (or beneath) the Ocean Adventures. It's one of the few fishing charters in Dubai who offers professional spear fishing. Combine that with a p...
Sea adventure without getting wet? How about a fishing trip without the bait and reel but still able hook-in the catch? You can get the chance to experience both aboard (or beneath) the Ocean Adventures. It's one of the few fishing charters in Dubai who offers professional spear fishing. Combine that with a professional captain who knows the best fishing spots in this area and you will surely have an adventure to remember.
Ocean Adventures is skippered by Captain Hisham, a Coast Guard licensed fishing guide and a life-long fishing enthusiast. His trips include bottom fishing, trolling, and spearfishing off the coast of Dubai.
His 31-foot Gulf Craft accommodates up to 6 anglers and provides refreshements, fishing equipment, and bait. Catch some Kingfish, Trevally, Cobia, and Barracuda in one of his trips.
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Booking requests are subject to boat's availability. Please call 800-347-4464 to check if the boat is available on your requested date.
Hisham was a great captain. We caught two good size amberjack and some barracuda. Hisham makes a real effort and constantly tried new techniques and fishing spots to make sure I caught some fish. I would happily recommend him. His boat is in good condition and he has all the fishing gear you need.
Review date: 2016-01-12
Captain Hisham is a great guy, he know where to go and get big fish, we had amazing time spearfishing and doing the normal fishing as well. We landed few big size kings and lots of other species.
Review date: 2015-01-20
The boat is very clean and well prepared. Captain Hisham is knowledgeable and very friendly. We had a good time on the boat though we weren't lucky to get kings[fish].
Review date: 2015-01-20
It was a nice boat, great captain and we really had fun.
Review date: 2014-09-22
The captain was courteous, professional and accommodating.
Deposit (15% of total price) is paid online when booking is confirmed. The rest of the payment (85% of total price) is paid directly to the boat owner at trip date.
Cancellation and refund
All cancellation requests received 48 hours prior to the trip date will get a 50% refund on the deposit. Anything less than 48hrs and the customer will not get a refund. There is no refund for customers that don't show up the date of the trip. Weather cancellations are under the captain's discretion. If the charter company cancels the trip due to bad weather weather, the customer will get a full refund or reschedule if possible.
As required by U.A.E. Coast Guard, all guests MUST bring their VALID EMIRATES I.D. or ORIGINAL PASSPORT. If you are tourist/visitor, please bring your ORIGINAL PASSPORT with U.A.E. VISIT or TOURIST VISA paper. Non-compliance may lead to the disruption/cancellation of your trip. Should guest(s) fail to bring the necessary identification, the captain/charter will not be responsible if the trip is disrupted/cancelled.
Deposit (15% of total) paid online Final payment (85% of total) paid cash
On the next screen, you'll be able to review your booking, enter your personal details and send any special requests.
After that, you will be asked to enter the payment details (PayPal or credit card). You won't be charged the deposit amount until the captain approves your booking.
In 24 hours, you will receive an e-mail to confirm your booking and we'll process your payment. If the boat is not available on the specific date you select, you won't be charged and you'll be free to book another date.
If you need to cancel your booking, please see 'Cancellation and refund' under the 'Policies' tab on this page for further information.