Welcome you to fishing village of Hasik in the Dhofar region of Oman. Here, you'll experience extreme fishing with an aray of marine species - prized game fish like Giant Trevallies, Sailfish, and Yellowfin Tunas.
Price includes:- 8 hours of fishing per day- transfers to Hasik and back to Salalah- boat rent and guide- meals and accommodation
Trip Itinerary- 8 hours of fishing expeditions in Hasik and surrounding islands programmed on a day-to-day basis depending on the fishing technique and the spot you choose. Go popping, jigging, trolling and light tackle, all fishing techniques producing excellent results. Charter does not provide fishing tackle. Please bring your own fishing equipment.
- Guide will meet you in Salalah airport. You'll be accompanied by one of the skippers throughout your stay (guides and skippers only speak Arabic and English)
- All expeditions will depart from Hasik, about 200km or 2h-2h30 drive from Salalah.
- You will be settled in a double room (single rooms are an optional extra) to allow you to unpack and to prepare your fishing gear. Rooms are air conditioned and well equipped.
- To avoid wasting time, the guide or skipper may take you immediately to your chosen spot, so don’t forget to prepare your gear en route to your fishing spot. It is a 30 minute boat ride to the first island, Al Hasikiyah Island, 20 minutes to get to Sawda Island, then 10 minutes to reach Al Hallaniyat Island.
- First day and last day of the trip (extra non-fishing days) will be allotted for the drive to Hasik and back to Salalah
deep sea fishing
Meeting time for departurePlease arrive at least 15 minutes before departure time.
Cancellation and refundAll cancellations received more than 7 days prior to the trip date will get a full deposit refund.
The deposit is paid online. The final payment should be in CASH and should be given directly to the charter on the day of the trip.